You may meet this problems with blonde lace wig. The natural color hair roots looks obviously with blonde lace front wig. If you want to fix this problem, you have two ways first one colored your natural hair make the color which is close to your blonde lace wig. The second one is blend the dark roots with your blonde wig well. The way it need the time and tool to do it. Today we will share with you how to blend dark roots with blonde lace wig at home.
Before you are going to do this, the first thing you need to select a hair color which is closure to your hair roots and apply it with a brush. When you apply the color on your blonde lace front wig, it need to brush longer or shorter part into the blonde hair.
Before you begin these steps, you need to select a hair dye that has the same color as the root and apply it with a dye brush. In contrast, this technique does not require much precision. This idea is actually as imprecise as possible in order to make the dark shadow at the root look perfectly blended or blended with the blonde hair. Only in this way you see how the dark roots blend with your lace frontal wig well. Next we will teach how to do it in detailed.
If you are going to use the shadow method at the roots, you need to prepared some tools.
Colored kit, dye brush, a blow
- First choose the color which close to your natural hair, if you natural hair color is is gold or brown that will be perfect. About the second color, you can choose the color is darker than blonde hair. You need to remember what color you choose, due to as time flies, the color will get older that need to continue grooming it.
- Brush your lace front wig carefully and make sure it won’t has the knots when you apply the color. You can comb the hair into other side make it into a middle part so that you can see the roots clearly when you applying the mixture.
- Pure the colored kit into a blow then use a sticker stir let them mixed completely.
- Now it’s time to apply the hair color on the roots of your lace wig. Just remember that do not do it too precise when you applying the color. Paint the color mixture irregularly with a dye brush along the direction of root growth.
- After you finished the coloring , you can let your human hair lace wig within 40mins. Then use the cold water wash it and make sure there is any trace of dye residue. Then you can wash your hair with your shampoo.
- Finally you can let the hair air dry or blow dry with hair dryer. Then apply some argon oil on it.
This method not only used on blonde lace front wig but also worked any colored lace wigs.
Beginner Friendly V Part Deep Wave Bob Wig Glueless Human Hair Wigs 180% Density Natural Scalp
Beginner Friendly V Part Curly Bob Wig Glueless Human Hair Wigs Natural Scalp
V Part Straight Short Bob Wig Glueless Human Hair Wigs Beginners No Glue No Leave Out
Honey Blonde Highlight Wig Barrel Curls 13×4 Full Frontal Hd Lace Wig 180% Glueless Wig
Reddish Brown #33 Barrel Curls 13×4 Full Frontal Hd Lace Wig 180% Density Glueless New Body Wave Wig
Barrel Curls Ginger Color Glueless Wig 180% Mid Length New Body Wave Wig
Barrel Curls Highlight Wig Human Hair Shoulder Length 180% Density Glueless Wig
1B/Burgundy Highlight Body Wave Wig 5×5 13×4 HD Lace Frontal Wig 180% Density
99j Burgundy Highlight Wig Straight Hair 5×5 13×4 HD Lace Frontal Wig 180% Density